In Part One of the present installment (Part Four overall), we shall discuss the last two dreams in a similar manner to the first article. Part Two (Five) will deal with the significance of the missionary dreams, with interpretative comments.
- Prefatory Note
- Part One: Don Bosco’s Fourth and Fifth Missionary Dreams
- I. Context of the Fourth and Fifth Missionary Dreams
- II. Textual Tradition and Text of the Fourth Missionary Dream (the Dream of the Angels of the Missions, narrated July 2, 1885)
- III. Textual Tradition and Text of the Fifth Missionary Dream (the Barcelona Dream of April 9-10, 1886)
- Part Two: Significance of Don Bosco’s Missionary Dreams
- I. Initial Questions
- II. Central Significance of Don Bosco’s Missionary Dreams
Reference time period: 1885 – 1886
A. Lenti, Don Bosco’s Missionary Dreams (Part II), in «Journal of Salesian Sudies» 4 (1993) 1, 1-60.
Institute of Salesian Studies