- 1. With our gaze fixed on christ.
- 2. A missionary family.
- 3. A new phase in our missionary praxis.
- 4. The primacy of evangelization.
- 5. A necessary and delicate task: inculturation.
- The centrality of the mystery of Christ.
- An adequate understanding of the particular culture.
- In community.
- The process of inculturation.
- The stages.
- 6. Interreligious and ecumenical dialogue.
- Salesian attitudes and manner in dialogue.
- 7. A watchword: consolidate.
- 8. New frontiers.
- 9. Together towards 2000.
Reference time period: 1998
J. E. Vecchi, Look around you, and see how the fields are ripe for harvesting. Our missionary obligation in view of the year 2000, in «Acts of the General Council of the Salesian Society of St John Bosco» 79 (1998) 362, 3-41.
Direzione Generale SDB