- An encounter that does not leave indifferent: “Listening”.
- A Form of Listening that is reception and personal encounter.
- An encounter that pushes the person forward: “Discerning”.
- Faith and Vocation to the Joy of Love.
- The Gift of Discernmen: recognizing, interpreting, chosing.
- An encounter that transforms life: “Accompanying”.
- Accompanying, like Jesus.
- Don Bosco, Educator and Spiritual Guide of His Young People.
- In view of what kind of pastoral action? Vocational discernment as suggested by Pope Francis.
- In company with the Samaritan woman.
Reference time period: 2018
A. F. Artime, “Lord, give me this water” (John 4:15). Let us cultivate the art of listening and of accompaniment, in «Acts of the General Council of the Salesian Society of St John Bosco» 99 (2018) 426, 3-31.
Direzione Generale SDB