Sr. Mary Greenan, FMA presents the theme of collaboration in a commentary on the recent letter of Fr. Juan Edmundo Vecchi, rector major of the Salesian Society, and Mother Antonia Colombo, superior general of the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians.
Her article places the generals’ joint-letter in the context of shifting paradigms in leadership and spirituality.
- A Call from the Young
- Our Congregations Respond
- Key Issues
- Our Communion is Gift to the Church and the Young
- Called to Enhance and Advance Life’s Capacity to Relate
- Acknowledging, Accepting and Embracing the Differences
- Acknowledging the Differences Disinterestedly
- A Male/Female Continuum
- A New Impetus for our Salesian Story: Towards an FMA/SDB Continuum
Reference time period: 1906 – 1998
M. Greenan, Towards intimacy: beyond power games and control needs, in «Journal of Salesian Sudies» 10 (1999) 2, 247-258.
Institute of Salesian Studies