Congratulations on your hundred years of faithful work with and for Don Bosco, with and for young people and with and for so many good people of this great country, to bring the message of the Lord to the young in their own context.
I am aware of the fact that I am speaking to a community of people who have the mission of Don Bosco at heart in this part of the country, and who are giving of their best ability, time and effort to the people of California, Texas and New Mexico.
- Don Bosco: An Educational Genius
- Uniting Human Experiences in One Educational Movement
- Trust In the Young
- Communication and Information
- The Foreign Missions
- Transplant This Genius into Public Life
- Cultural Life
- Social Development
- Conclusion: Two Strategic Points
Reference time period: 1997
L. Van Looy, Bringing Don Bosco into the mainstream. Lecture in San Francisco, February 24, 1997, in «Journal of Salesian Sudies» 8 (1997) 1, 5-19.
Institute of Salesian Studies