- The Salesian according to Don Bosco’s dream of the dream of the ten diamonds.
- “The model of the true Salesian”.
- Importance given to the dream by Don Bosco.
- Importance of the dream in our Salesian traditions.
- Don Rinaldi the most enlightened interpreter.
- Our specific spirituality: the august personage: front and back.
- The visible image of the Salesian: visible characteristics; basic elements; Christ the fountainhead.
- The supporting spiritual framework: obedience is central; practical poverty; demends of chastity; the guerdon of heaven.
- Distinctive Salesian spirituality.
- Destruction of Salesian identity: the Salesian image debased; collapse of the supporting spiritual structure.
- Appeal for formation and vocations for the future.
Reference time period: 1981
E. Viganò, The Salesian according to Don Bosco’s dream of the diamonds, in «Acts of the Superior Council» 62 (1981) 300, 3-43.
Direzione Generale SDB