- Introduction: the centenary celebrations
- The gift of the Pope’s Letter
- Don Bosco presented as a Master in education
- The preventive system, an ecclesial heritage
- The significance of its present-day relevance
- Today’s educational requirements
- The action of the Holy Spirit and Mary’s protection
- The importance of the Letter for ourselves.
Reference time period: 1988
E. Viganò, The letter “Juvenum Patris” of His Holiness John Paul II, in «Acts of the Superior Council» 69 (1988) 325, 3-10.
Direzione Generale SDB