MaryJo Leddy explained that in her act of accompaniment with many of the young adults assisting in her ministry to the refugees, she found herself taking a lead from them. She has found a voice of conscience and concern in this generation. She is touched by their thirst and hunger for holiness and authenticity.
She is challenged by their desire for models, not for words. In many ways, it is their act of accompaniment that has changed her.
- A Grace & Necessity for the Moment: Accompaniment
- Tasks and Characteristics of a New Salesian Accompaniment
- Towards a Definition of Spiritual Accompaniment
- Dimensions of Relationship
- Pathways to a New Evangelization
- Apologetics and Flight to Conservatism
- The Arenas of Science and Culture, Family Life, Social & Political Activity
- Into the Social Network
- New Styles of Flexible and Immediate Church
- New Models of Spirituality in a Time of Purification
- Rediscovering Our Early Love
- Capturing Hearts
- Conclusion: Holiness, Authentic Experience, and the Return to Don Bosco
- At a Threshold: Globalization without Marginalization
- Gifts at the Threshold
- Gifts Across the Threshold
Reference time period: 1975 – 2015
J. Roche, Salesian evangelization. At the threshold of the bicentennial of Don Bosco’s birth – Part 2, in «Journal of Salesian Sudies» 16 (2015) 2, 103-140.
Institute of Salesian Studies