In the article Fr. Christopher Ford investigates the theme of “culture of education” in Catholic schools, and shows how the charism of Don Bosco impacts teachers and students alike.
- Climate or Culture
- Intangible and Tangible Aspects of School Culture
- Religious Dimension and Catholic School Culture
- Challenges facing Catholic Schools
- Experience of the Founder: Don Bosco
- Option for the Young, especially the Poorer Ones
- Founding Beliefs and Values Education
Reference time period: 1971 – 1994
C. Ford, Quality, culture and charism, in «Journal of Salesian Sudies» 10 (1999) 2, 275-299.
Institute of Salesian Studies