- Confrères in three continents
- Send us more Salesians!
- Tidings sad and joyous.
- The crucial problem vocations
- 1. The vocation apostolate today
- The meaning of vocation apostolate
- Objectives of vocational apostolate
- Some characteristics of the vocation apostolate
- 2. What the Gongregation must do
- The communlty’s responsibility
- Every Salesian is responsible
- Specialists are needed
- 3. Planning for vocation activities
- A few norms for planning
- Our Salesian way and the Preventive System
- An active and progressive with catechetics
- Youth lnvolvement ln the apostolate
- No substitute for prayer
- 4. The aspirantate parallels and new experiments
- Aspirantates are still valid
- New aspirantate parallels
- Forging ahead with Don Bosco’s determination.
Reference time period: 1974
L. Ricceri, Confrères in three continents – «Send us more Salesians!» – Tidings sad and joyous, in «Acts of the Superior Council of the Salesian Society»55 (1974) 273, 3-46.
Direzione Generale SDB