- The pastoral viewpoint.
- The “holiness” perspective.
- The Baptismal option and the courage of Confirmation.
- Constant entrustment to Mary.
- Commitment to vocation.
- Central role of the priestly ministry.
- The charism of education.
- The Gospel and the culture of the common people.
- Responsibility of the Salesian Family.
- The “true” Don Bosco.
Reference time period: 1988
E. Viganò, The Pope speaks to us of Don Bosco, in «Acts of the Superior Council» 70 (1989) 328, 3-30.
Direzione Generale SDB