- 150th anniversary of the priestly ordination of Don Bosco.
- The Synod of 1990, on priestly formation at the present day.
- The “courageous clarity” of the synodal fathers.
- The absolute originality of the “priesthood” of the New Covenant.
- Baptismal consecration and the ordained ministry.
- The delicate theme of the priest who is also a religious.
- Don Bosco: Priest and Founder for the young.
- Urgent need for better salesian formation.
- The GC23 and our pastoral growth.
- Gratitude to the Priest and his entrustment to Mary.
Reference time period: 1990 – 1991
E. Viganò, The priest of the year 2000. A theme we have very much at heart, in «Acts of the General Council of the Salesian Society of St John Bosco» 72 (1991) 335, 5-44.
Direzione Generale SDB