- 1. Good christians and upright citizens in Don Bosco.
- 1.1. Good christians living with Faith in the Lord and under the guidance of the Spirit
- 1.2. Good christians living attentive to the God who speaks.
- 1.3. Good christians with the need to Evangelize and to offer the first proclamation and catechesis ‘This Society’s origins are found in the simple catechetical instructions’ (BM IX, 35).
- 1.4. Good christians living a true Salesian spirituality.
- 1.5. Good christians in the face of the challenge of environments that are non Christian, post-believing or post-Christian.
- 1.6. Good christians detached from themselves.
- 2. Upright citizens
- 2.1. Young people are waiting for us in the ‘house of life’.
- 2.2. Upright citizens educating our young people for citizenship and social commitment.
- 2.3. Upright citizens educating our young people to commitment in political service.
- 2.4. Upright citizens our young people to integrity and legality.
- 2.5. Upright citizens sensitive and co-responsible in a world on the move and migration.
- 2.6.Upright citizens who take care of our common home as young people ask us to.
- 2.7. In the defence of human rights and especially of the rights of minors.
- The final word…listening to Don Bosco himself speak about politics.
Reference time period: 2019
A. F. Artime, “Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven” (Mt 6:10). Good christians and good upright citizens, in «Acts of the General Council» 101 (2019) 431, 3-53.
Direzione Generale SDB