- A year of grace with so many fruits.
- Because, almost without realising it, the Congregation is becoming known at greater depth.
- The mature fruits of the Bicentenary.
- The dream of a Congregation of happy Salesians.
- The dream of a Congregation with men of Faith filled with God.
- A faith iourney in search of God.
- Staying, Loving, Bearing fruit.
- The dream of a Congregation of Salesians filled with passion for the young, the poorest.
- Because throughout the years we have always said and reminded ourselves what the path of our fideleity is.
- Always seeking to serve, never power or money.
- The dream of a Congregation of real Evangelisers and Educators in the Faith.
- The dream of a Congregation that is always missionary.
- Because it is a characteristic of our make up.
- Because the times we are living in insistently demand it.
Reference time period: 2015
A. F. Artime, “So that they may have life and have it to the full” (John 10,10). Five fruits of the bicentenary, in «Acts of the General Council of the Salesian Society of St John Bosco» 96 (2015) 421, 3-26.
Direzione Generale SDB