- A rapid look back over the celebrations: The Jubilee Year; enthusiastic participation
by young people; Appreciation on the part of civil authorities; Studies and publications; Artistic cultural and sporting manifestations; Lived experiences in the Congregation; Vitality of the Salesian Family; lnterest of the Bishops and of so many diocesan and parochial communities; Wholehearted particlpation ot the Holy Father.
- Some priorities to be fostered: Our ecclesial dimension; The urgent need for the christian education of youth; The careful and competent development of a “Laity-project”; A more modern use of the means of social communication as a means of evangelization.
- The overriding impression: “an event of grace”.
- The primacy of an internal apostolic conviction.
- The surprising vitality of the Salesian Family.
- The Youth Movement.
- Lay involvement.
- The Marian dimension.
- Devotion to Don Bosco, the Saint.
- The two great commitment before us: the 1989 Strenna; the GC23.
Reference time period: 1989
E. Viganò, The Don Bosco centenary and our renewal, in «Acts of the General Council» 70 (1989) 330, 3-50.
**MANCA IMMAGINE DI COPERTINA**
Direzione Generale SDB