- Premise: A reflection on the inescapable task of evangelisation, in reference to the Apostolic Exhortation Evangelii gaudium of Pope Francis.
- Commentary on the Strenna for 2014.
- Features of Don Bosco’s spirituality.
- Starting point: the glory of God and the salvation of souls.
- At its heart: union with God.
- Means: unseen values translated into visible works.
- Goal: holiness.
- Core and synthesis of Salesian spirituality: pastoral charity.
- Pastoral charity.
- Salesian pastoral charity.
- Progress so far.
- Salesian spirituality for all vocations.
- A spirituality common to all the groups of the Salesian Family.
- A spirituality proper to each group of the Salesian Family.
- Salesian youth spirituality.
- A spirituality of daily life as the place of encounter with God.
- An Easter spirituality of joy and optimism.
- A spirituality of friendship and personal relationship with the Lord Jesus.
- A spirituality of ecclesial communion.
- A spirituality of responsible service.
- A spirituality of the Laity and of the Salesian Family.
- Tasks for the Salesian Family.
- The Saints.
Reference time period: 2014
P. Chavez Villanueva, «Da mihi animas, cetera tolle». Let us draw upon the spiritual experience of Don Bosco, in order to walk in holiness according to our specific vocation. «The glory of God and the salvation of souls». Third year of preparation for the Bicentenary of his birth, in «Acts of the General Council of the Salesian Society of St John Bosco» 95 (2014) 417, 3-47.
Direzione Generale SDB