Reflecting on Salesian spirituality brings us to the writings of St. Francis de Sales along with modern spiritual concepts. Sr. Mary Greenan explores the “ecstasies” of St. Francis de Sales calling us to be “contemplatives in action.”
- Purpose: the Salesian of the Future
- A Challenge from Postmodernism
- Behind the Mystique of the Mystic
- The Marriage of Contemplation and Action
- Ecstasy in Action
- Prayer and Presence: Love in Action
- Women and Men of Fire
- Be Mystics or Die!
Reference time period: 1980 – 2003
M. Greenan, Salesian mysticism: towards the ectasy of action, in «Journal of Salesian Sudies» 12 (2004) 2, 257-270.
Institute of Salesian Studies