- The extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy.
- Mercy: the key word of the Pontificate of Pope Francis.
- God rich in Mercy.
- “My heart recoils within me, my compassion grows warm and tender”.
- Jesus Christ, Face of the Father’s Mercy.
- Don Bosco, Evangelizer and Educator sensitive to the Mercy of God. The God Don Bosco shows to his boys
- Mercy in the Salesian house.
- Proclamation of the Mercy of God in a context of suffering.
- Living the personal experience of the Mercy of God. Reconciled and creators of educational environments that reconcile.
- Mercy means having the ‘Heart of the Good Shepherd’.
- Mercy means that spiritual and educational experience called the “Preventive System”.
- A mercy that is expressed in justice.
- Mary Mother of Mercy.
Reference time period: 2016
A. F. Artime, Merciful like the Father. Jubilee Year Salesian Letter, in «Acts of the General Council of the Salesian Society of St John Bosco» 97 (2016) 423, 3-28.
Direzione Generale SDB