- The theme of the Strenna.
- An invitation to a calm and quiet reading of the apostolic exhortation Amoris Laetitia, with a heart open to dialogue and to an encounter.
- Every home a school of lige and love. Our educative-pastoral contribution.
- The family, the choice of the incarnate God.
- Don Bosco, in a family but without a father.
- Close by helping to build up and restore.
- In the school of Life and Love that is the family.
- Decisive Salesian Pastoral Mission: Accompany and create procedures.
Reference time period: 2017
A. F. Artime, We are family! Every home, a school of life and love, in «Acts of the General Council of the Salesian Society of St John Bosco» 98 (2017) 424, 3-43.
Direzione Generale SDB